We are excited to announce our new Partner Program, designed to benefit companies and organizations of all sizes and provide distinctive opportunities to engage with the Stanford community – early and often. The program will help build your brand on campus and facilitate connections with students from all majors and class levels (Frosh to post-doctorates) who possess the skills and abilities you seek. Partnership will begin in August for the academic year.
PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM BENEFITS
PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM PRICING
REGISTER TO BECOME A PARTNER
- Consultation with Industry specific Stanford University recruiting specialist
- One free Venture Event (formerly career fair) booth registration* with increased visibility (partner signage)
- Premier job, internship and event promotion placement in Handshake
- Early invitation to targeted on campus branding and recruiting opportunities (e.g. recruiting room reservations, resume reviews, speaking opportunities, pop up events, etc.)
- Branded Partner recognition on BEAM website and printed marketing materials
- Partner wall recognition display
- Publicity of Partner on campus events by BEAM Student Industry Associates
- Access to Stanford student insights and research (Destination Survey and demographics)
- Invitation to the BEAM Partner Conference
- Priority event reservations with Tresidder Union from May-June
- 50% Partner discount on campus recruiting room reservations
- 25% Partner discount on Stanford Daily advertising (35% non-profit discount)
- 25% Partner discount in the Stanford Career Guide Discount for non-profits
|Organization Size (# of Employees)
*As of 7/2018 this option does not include the the Fall or Spring VentureSU Events for the $750 and $1500 levels.
Log in to Handshake to become a partner. For more information, email email@example.com.