- How do I post a job?
- How do I host an event on Campus?
- How can I get information about my jobs and events to students?
- Do you have a resume book I can purchase?
- How can I connect with faculty?
- How can I work with student groups?
- How can I become a mentor?
- I need some help with my Handshake account. Who do I contact?
How do I post a job?
You can post your job in Handshake. The first step is to create a Handshake employer account. Once you are logged in, you should see the 'Create a Job' button in the center of your screen on the left.
Having trouble? Click the Help button to contact Handshake tech support.
How do I host an event on Campus?
We have 3 options for locations that can be used for recruiting events. You can contact these locations directly to arrange your event. Please be sure to let us know the details so we can market your event!
How can I get information about my jobs and events to students?
Handshake is our key platform for information dissemination including job and internship postings and employer events.
Our Partners Program is a great way to get extra exposure.
Do you have a resume book I can purchase?
Handshake allows customizable searching of students by class level, major, graduation year, and more. Resumes for these students can be generated in bulk to a PDF document.
Because of these search features, we will no longer be providing a resume book as a service.
How can I connect with faculty?
· Become a partner for invitations to special events and check with your industry consultant for other potential points of connection.
· Stanford University also has Corporate Affiliate Programs connecting employers to faculty research projects, fellowships, scholarships and other academic department opportunities.
How can I work with student groups?
How can I become a mentor?
There are opportunities for "mentoring moments" with our many events and programs open to employers (ie. Career Treks, networking, panels, career expert meet ups.) Alumni employees may participate in our Stanford Alumni Mentoring Program.
I need some help with my Handshake account. Who do I contact?
There are two ways to receive help from Handshake.
1. Contact them via email at email@example.com
2. Inside the program, click help at the top right corner, and choose ‘contact support.’ This will open a help ticket and someone from Handshake will contact you.