BEAM is now offering coaching appointments in three modes: in-person, via Zoom, and via phone.
In-person appointments will be held both indoors and outdoors at BEAM’s office at 563 Salvatierra Walk. You and your coach will determine the exact location in a follow-up email after you make your appointment. You must be masked and show a green Healthcheck badge to your coach on the day of your appointment. The in-person option is available for some, but not all, coaching appointments.
To schedule an appointment with a coach:
- Login to the appointment page of Handshake.
- Select your “category” and “length of appointment”.
- Choose the appointment time that works with your schedule.
- Select “appointment medium” on the far right top corner of the page and you will be given the choices of Zoom, phone, and for some appointment times, in-person.
- If you can’t find an appointment, try looking for a different Appointment Type for a different length of time. The most commonly available option is 30 minutes.
- If you want a specific medium (Zoom, phone, in-person), select it from the Medium menu.
Did you know, we have some great resources on Handshake that may help with some of the advice you are looking for? Here are just a few:
Career Catalysts is BEAMs Diversity Team. Our mission is to ensure that Stanford’s students from diverse communities feels supported in everything that BEAM does.
BEAM's Employer Engagement team can provide students with information and insights specific to industries and roles they are pursuing.
Please schedule an appointment in Handshake prior to contacting a coach by Zoom.
Career Community Leadership
The Frosh/Soph Team
The Humanities & Sciences Team
The Engineering & SE3 Team
The PhD & Postdoc Team