Meet one-on-one with us
Spring Career Fair Update
We at BEAM remain committed to assisting you with your internship and job search and are pleased to announce that we have been able to replace the previously scheduled Spring Career Fair with a Virtual Career Fair taking place on Thursday, April 23 from 9am to 3pm PST. Please mark your calendars and watch this page and your inbox for more information about how to register and attend the event. If you need any assistance preparing for the fair, please feel free to schedule a Zoom coaching appointment or practice your virtual interviewing skills using Standout. For questions or more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-725-1789.
Identity & Career
BEAM provides identity-centered career programming to support students from different backgrounds on their journey to find meaningful work. Our dedicated team will help you explore and prepare for your next steps after Stanford.
Major Group Resources
At BEAM, we understand that career planning is different for each academic discipline. That is why we have dedicated resources and coaches to help students understand their next steps based on their major.
- When should I start thinking about a career and how do I get the most out of BEAM?
- How do I make a Career Coaching appointment?
- How do I cancel my appointment with my Career Coach?
- What can I expect from an appointment with a Career Coach?
- What is the best way to find out the schedule of career fairs and other career events?
- How do I register for events/meetups/labs?