Important policy updates about students on leave of absence.
- Stanford Career Fairs and Campus Interviews are open to currently enrolled students and students on their flex term.
- Students on a leave of absence are not eligible to participate in Stanford Career Fairs or Campus Interviews; however, they may continue to access Handshake to find job and internship opportunities, sign up for career coaching appointments, and register for workshops and other programs open to all members of the undergraduate community.
- Employers participating in Stanford Career Fairs and Campus Interviews have agreed to participate in order to connect with current Stanford students regarding job and/or internship opportunities.
- By signing-up to participate in a Stanford Career Fair or Campus Interview, you are confirming that you currently meet the eligibility requirements. Misrepresentation of your status may result in loss of future BEAM opportunities.
Identity & Career
BEAM provides identity-centered career programming to support students from different backgrounds on their journey to find meaningful work. Our dedicated team will help you explore and prepare for your next steps after Stanford.
Major Group Resources
At BEAM, we understand that career planning is different for each academic discipline. That is why we have dedicated resources and coaches to help students understand their next steps based on their major.
- When should I start thinking about a career and how do I get the most out of BEAM?
- How do I make a Career Coaching appointment?
- How do I cancel my appointment with my Career Coach?
- What can I expect from an appointment with a Career Coach?
- What is the best way to find out the schedule of career fairs and other career events?
- How do I register for events/meetups/labs?